Seeking multi-skilled superintendents with 4+ years experience in new construction, remodeling, additions and decks. • Must have strong work ethic. • Good overall knowledge of multiple trades, i.e. Carpentry, Framing, Siding; • Reliable transportation and valid DL; • Ability to pass a background check/drug screening;
Full time, Year-Round Position, Benefits available, salary based on experience and performance
WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION TECHNICIANS AND MANAGERS
Our company seeks WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION TECHNICIANS AND MANAGERS to be primarily responsible for water extraction and for cleanup phase of residential and commercial businesses that have experienced water damage. Ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual with computer skills, including Microsoft Office and solid work ethic. IICRC, WRT and/or ASD certified is a plus. Good customer service and communication skills are a must. Managers must be willing to be hands-on but also capable of handling a crew. This is a great opportunity with possibility of advancement.
- Must have credible references from prior work experience;
- Must be available to work long days and after-hours calls
- Must be self-motivated, take initiative and work on several projects at the same time
- Must have good ability to clearly document service calls
- Must pass random drug tests.
- Valid DL and background check
PAINTERS, FLOOR COATINGS APPLICATORS, CARPENTERS/FRAMERS
We are looking for experienced painters, deck coating applicators, concrete workers and carpenters/framers. Valid DL, background check, drug and alcohol-free environment. Minimum 3 years of experience.
HOME REMODELING - PROJECT MANAGERS/ ESTIMATORS
We are accepting applications for Project Managers/ Estimators with experience in all aspects of interior remodeling: kitchens, bathrooms, flooring, cabinets, painting, drywall, windows and doors replacement, tile.
- Take offs from plans, job visits for pricing
- Work with owners to prepare proposals
- Track all changes to scopes of work with clients
- Communicating daily with the job superintendent to maintain, and if necessary adjust the schedule
- Working with client to help ensure that items needing to be ordered are decided upon in a timely manner
- Work directly with owners and each superintendent of the various jobs to coordinate the multiple tasks required for successful completion of the project
Requirements • 3-5 Years Experience in Residential Construction • Experience with client communication on residential projects • Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Salary based on experience and performance. Benefits package available.
ESTIMATORS _ CARPENTRY/FRAMING
We are looking for construction estimators experienced in framing/carpentry and concrete to receive and process bid invitations. The openings are for self-motivated and determined individuals, looking to work in a fast-paced, hands on construction company. Position requires take off estimates for projects (labor, materials, equipment), coordination, execution. Minimum 5 years in writing framing/construction estimates. Ability to read drawings, computer proficiency. Attend pre-bid meetings and site visits. Solicit material pricing from suppliers. Must be able to communicate with clients, project managers, architects and engineers. Benefit package, company truck, company phone available. Salary based on experience and performance. Quarterly bonuses available
*In house training is available for applicants with little or no estimating experience but a strong desire to learn!
DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
We are seeking a marketing specialist with experience in social media, SEO, Adwords. Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage paid search and display opportunities: Adwords, Facebook, LinkedIn, Yelp, Google Plus, Instagram, Google Analytics
- Create social media content and campaigns, schedule automation, engage audience, grow reach and build awareness
- Implement SEO strategies
- Submit blog posts periodically
- Create bi-weekly data reports
- Collect, analyze, recommend new strategies and optimization of current campaigns and leads
- Explore opportunities to add value to overall marketing efforts
- Design brochures, booklets, magnets and promotional materials
- Create and submit monthly newsletter
- Connect with clients, follow up, schedule meetings with estimators
- Schedule lunch and learn periodically
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience
- Strong project management skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Presentation skills
- Proven experience with SEO and managing websites
- Background check, valid DL and transportation