Our company is looking for a professional to fill the role of a Marketing Specialist. The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for executing effective marketing strategies, assisting with campaign development, analyzing the effectiveness of each campaign and developing our lead generation programs. The successful candidate will play an integral role in building and engaging the company’s customer base and creating effective strategies that will promote the long-term growth of our company. The Marketing Specialist works closely with the business owner and office manager.
- Keep company organized by tracking the projects/ opportunities that go through the organization
- Develop marketing strategies for projects, including company’s social media and websites
- Work closely with estimators on program development and implementation
- Attend client/ supplier meetings and events
- Gather performance data from the job tracking system
- Coordinate company’s efforts regarding bids, proposals, meetings
- Track requests for proposals and maintain and accurate documentation for each (including photos)
- Create and provide material for client meetings
- Design and coordinate distribution of company’s marketing materials (brochures, fliers, magnets etc)
- Arrange for client meetings, including personalized marketing materials, food etc.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in marketing position
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (Adobe, CRM)
- General admin experience
- Strong writing, editing and written communication skills
- Experience with Photoshop or similar preferred
- High School diploma or higher
Full time, Year-Round Position, Benefits available after 1 year of employment, salary based on experience and performance
Water Damage Restoration Managers and Technicians
Our company seeks WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION TECHNICIANS AND MANAGERS to be primarily responsible for water extraction and for cleanup phase of residential and commercial businesses that have experienced water damage. Ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual with computer skills, including Microsoft Office and solid work ethic. IICRC, WRT and/or ASD certified is a plus. Good customer service and communication skills are a must. Managers must be willing to be hands-on but also capable of handling a crew. This is a great opportunity with possibility of advancement.
- Must have credible references from prior work experience;
- Must be available to work long days and after-hours calls
- Must be self-motivated, take initiative and work on several projects at the same time
- Must have good ability to clearly document service calls
- Must pass random drug tests.
- Valid DL and background check
PAINTERS, FLOOR COATINGS APPLICATORS, CARPENTERS
We are looking for experienced painters, deck coating applicators, concrete workers and carpenters. Valid DL, background check, drug and alcohol-free environment. Minimum 3 years of experience.
We have an immediate need for a Construction Estimator to come on board with our company. Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of construction field experience
- Positive attitude towards work, company, co-workers;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Good computer skills (a must): MS Office, Internet
- Strong problem-solving skills – willing to research and do what it takes to complete a project
- Open to changes and improvement
- Great personality, friendly, open to communication
- Self-sustained – able to manage a project from estimating, communicating and meeting with the customer, ordering materials to completion
- Great leadership skills
- Minimum high school level; college level preferred
- Able to read blue prints Responsibilities:
- Produce and submit professional bids to our general contractor customers;
- Attend proposed project site visit/assessment
- Follow and improve processes that ensure the clarity, competitiveness, accuracy, timeliness and thoroughness of our bids;
- Demonstrate a certain degree of creativity and latitude while relying on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform project estimate functions;
*In house training is available for applicants with little or no estimating experience but a strong desire to learn! The salary for this position depends on experience.
Human Resources Specialist
Perform personnel functions such as selection, training, and evaluation of employees and administration of employee records. Post job ads for various positions. Create job descriptions. Interview potential candidates, provide basic training regarding company’s policies Schedule drug tests & DOT tests. Monitor & collect feedback regarding the new entries during probation period. Enroll employees in safety & performance training. Create safety brochures & MSDS books. Create daily schedule. Keep accurate & updated paperwork for each employee &subcontractor. Administer benefits. Submit reports to the payroll company. Requirements: Bachelor or higher degree in Business Administration in Human Resources Management and 18 months experience in Business Administration or Any Related Occupation. Experience gained for academic credit during graduate studies and/or as part of a co-up program or internship will be acceptable. Send resume to Ocean Tower Construction, LLC, Attn: HR Specialist App, 12905 Coastal Hwy, Ocean City, MD 21842.
Determine company’s goals, improvement strategies, annual budget. Review financial statements and sales to measure productivity. Prepare weekly sales & productivity reports. Submit paperwork for general liability audits & DOT audits. Create monthly schedule for projects. Perform personnel functions. Plan & implement sales promotions & advertising campaigns. Submit periodical updates to web site. Monitor suppliers. Perform sales floor work. Take inventory. Plan store layouts or design displays. Requirements: Bachelor or higher degree in Business Administration in Finance and completed college level coursework in Human Resources and Marketing. 18 months experience in Business Administration or Any Related Occupation. Experience gained for academic credit and/or as part of a co-up program or internship will be acceptable. Send resume to Ocean Tower Construction, LLC, Attn: Operations Manager App, 12905 Coastal Hwy, Ocean City, MD 21842